There are five ugly, filthy, completely unacceptable 4-letter words in Daisy’s world. Words she finds completely offensive and never wants to hear out of our mouths. Well, now they’re exposed for all the world to hear, from the least to the worst.
5. Stop. Well, what dog wants to hear this??
STOP?! What does that even mean? And how dare you use such foul language!!
4. Wait. I’m an enthusiastic pup, why would you expect me to wait??
I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS
3. Heat. Daisy HATES hot weather as much as we do.
I’ll stay in here where it’s nice and cool, thank you. You can go outside and make the yard nice for me.
2. Bath. A commonly disliked 4-letter word among pups.
1. C-L-I-P. I don’t even dare spell that without hyphens, it’s SUCH a bad word around here. Daisy hates having her nails and fur clipped even more than she hates baths. It’s a three-way job for her nails – I clip, DH holds her securely, and DD distracts her with petting and chatting. The only time she relaxes during a hair clipping is right after a bath, when she’s wrapped up in a big cushy towel, sitting on DD’s lap. As I’m clipping her face and ears, she’ll lie down and relax…until I have to clip her face…a face clip is TWO four-letter words…
Look into my eyes…you will NOT clip…you will NOT clip…
Oh, and one more –
NO-O-O. Because we believe that’s how she hears it, long and drawn out and quite offensive to a curious, thrill-seeking pup!
You can’t tell me “NO” if you can’t find me… hehehe…
I’d love to hear what words your pets consider “most foul”! 😀