We’ve just been honored with the Shine On award! Thank you so much to Christie Stratos, whose writing blog has so much to offer. Plus she’s created a fascinating new genre – Symbolic Experimentalism. I love writing that makes me think and can have many different interpretations. Check it out if you haven’t already!
To accept this award, I need to:
- Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post – Done and Dusted!
- Add the award logo to your blog – Mission Accomplished!
- Share 7 things about yourself – hard part #1.
- Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire – hard part #2; I admire all my blog buddies!
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know – easy peasy.
Okay, here goes. Seven more things to share about me/us:
1. I’m a Scorpio. I do have some of the traits, but I’ve got the more severe ones under control. 😉
2. I always have my holiday shopping done early; this year I haven’t even started yet. YIKES!!
3. I always wanted to be a redhead. I have natural red highlights, but that’s as far as it goes.
4. We always know when it’s 9:00 PM because Daisy falls asleep at that time every single night.
5. I tend to be more of a literal sort of person. But I’m workin’ on it…..
6. DD and I just got hooked on Ballykissangel. Yet another BBC addiction!
7. We close out my birthday every year by watching Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein (since my birthday is on Mischief Night). It’s a tradition we all look forward to. 🙂
And now for nominations. As usual, we’d like to nominate all our blog friends! And as always, if you don’t do awards, just accept this as our way of introducing you to other bloggers. Here are a few newer blog buddies we’d like to introduce:
2. One Blue Dog
Hope you enjoy meeting these new blog friends! 🙂