Our new friend Zena, who writes The Princess Tails, has made our day with a new award!
Zena is a beautiful Tibetan Terrier whose blog is so much fun to read. She’s adjusting to the “only dog” life, and doing very well with the help of her loving family.
This award’s “requirements” sounded really formal, so we’re going to casualize (new word LOL) them:
1. Display the award logo on your post/page and/or sidebar.
2. Nominate 14 readers on your blog over a period of 7 days – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc. (combined #2 and #3, as they were similar)
Okey dokey – here they are. As usual, if you already have this award, then you’re doubly gifted! And if you don’t bother with awards or don’t have time for them, then just know that you’re very much appreciated in our little world. 😀
3. Basset Momma (please keep positive thoughts and prayers going for her dear hound, Freddie)
9. Old Sunbird
10. Fluffy Tufts
11. Fabulous Flo
13. Dawson Dogs
5. The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
Didn’t quite know how to make that casual….. 😉
4. The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…”
Ah, something new and different! Okay, here we go:
“A great reader is someone (or LOTS of someones!) you bond with from a distance because their comments show they really ‘get’ you.” 🙂
We feel blessed to be blog buddies with so many “great readers”. We may only know each other through our writing, but we’re connected through our love of animals and care about each others victories and challenges.
Thank you for being part of our world!