One of our favorite blogging buddies, Meg Travels, made our day when she nominated us for not one, but TWO awards!
If you haven’t seen Meg’s travel blog, trust me, you’ll love it. Meg takes gorgeous photos of the places she visits – so good that we feel like we’ve been there too. And you’ll absolutely drool over the delectable foods she describes and photographs!
Meg so kindly awarded us both the One Lovely Blog Award and the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you so much Meg!
The One Lovely Blog award requirements are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers you admire.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
Okay, here are a few facts about us:
1. DD has the most adorable collection of small stuffed snowmen that Daisy is just itching to get her teeth on.
2. Every member of our family plays or has played at least one musical instrument – except my father, who (ironically) is tone deaf.
3. I’d love to draw or paint, but even stick figures suffer at my hand. 😦
4. I dream of spending an inspirational week in an artsy community where I can focus on nothing but my writing, meeting other artsy people, and taking daily outdoor hikes/walks. And Starbucks. Plenty of Starbucks. 🙂
5. I have a small collection of pressed glass Victorian toothpick holders. I think it’s fascinating that Victorians had a different piece of tableware for every possible type of food and use.
6. Visiting Italy and England are the top 2 destinations on my travel wishes….with an extended stay in Tuscany. And LOTS of memory cards for my camera!
7. I really hate all the ugliness and mudslinging in politics; it actually makes me uncomfortable. I also hate when “they” criticize female politicians’ clothes – what the heck does that have to do with the issues?! They certainly don’t criticize male politician’s shirts or ties!
The Beautiful Blogger Award requirements:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award.
We’re going to combine the nominations and introduce you to the following blogs. If you’re on the list and don’t like accepting awards, that’s fine, we just want other blogging friends to know about you! 🙂
1. Dogs n Pawz
2. The Poodle And Dog Blog
4. Clowie’s Corner
5. Puppy In Training
6. Long Life Cats and Dogs
7. Murray’s Mouth
Our lovely friend Misaki just passed another new award on to us too, and we’ll be thanking her with a “proper post” very soon! 😀