I may not have photos of the thief in action, but Daisy and I were alone in the house when this happened.
I put a full cup of chamomile tea on a table in the family room; there was a pretty good gap between the couch and the table. I was all set – a quiet house, a publication I was looking forward to reading in total relaxation, and a cup of herbal tea at my side.
I made the mistake of going into another room to get a throw, and when I came back I found this:
I later found out that we were very lucky, because chamomile plants can be toxic to dogs and cats. Fortunately Daisy had no reaction at all, maybe because it’s so diluted. But from now on ALL drinks, herbal or not, will be kept FAR away from her reach; that snack table where I had the tea seemed far enough away, but apparently this little Havachon can stretch herself into some very elongated positions!
We’re part of the Monday Mischief Blog Hop! Grab the button, follow the link, and join the furry fun!