The great Tibetan Terrier Princess of Reality, Zena, has honored us with the Reality Blog Award! Thank you Zena, you rock!!
The rules and instruction for this award are:
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3) Answer the 5 simple questions. (see below)
4) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them. (see below)
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
I’m turning the Q&A portion of this award over to Daisy – she’s really excited about answering these questions!
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I’d change where my family keeps the treats – they’re completely out of my short little reach. I’d convince them to keep those treats on the floor where I could get at them…..umm, I mean, guard them.
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year?
Well I’ve only been around for 2 years, so I don’t have much to compare against! I don’t think I’d trade this year for last year though, only because of all that training I had when I first came home. (That potty training went on forever!) Now I’m training them, so I think I’d repeat this year.
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
One thing? Hmmm….it’s a tossup between vaccinations and loud noises. I guess because there’s more thunder, things dropped suddenly on floors, and construction (lately) than there are vaccinations, loud noises have to take first place. And those fireworks on New Years and July 4th – yikes!
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
My biggest dream is to be allowed to sleep on a bed with one of my family members, but I’m not allowed there. I don’t think I’ll be able to complete it – they’re pretty determined not to let me up there. Hmph.
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
Somebody who sleeps in a big bed.
Nominations are tough because we love all our fellow bloggers and we know there are even more out there we’d love to get to know. So just this once, we’d like to pass this award on to anyone who’d enjoy receiving it – please feel free to take it and pass it along.